Terms and Conditions
Contents of this Web Site
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Statement of Risk
All flyers must complete the Statement of Risk, a legal contract between the flyer and iFLY before flying. This contract ensures all flyers understand the nature of the sport of body flight, and the risks involved and includes a waiver of liability. All personal information contained on the Statement of Risk is used for this purpose and will not be supplied to any other party for any other purpose, except where authorised by the customer.
As a legal contract, it must be completed accurately by the flyer or parent/guardian as applicable. Refusal to complete the Statement of Risk will result in the inability to participate and forfeiture of any flight purchases, which are non-refundable.
Flyers must bring appropriate identification in order to validate their Statement of Risk. Parents of children under 18 must provide identification to validate their right to execute the contract on behalf of the child flyer.
Your reservation time is your scheduled flight time. This means that first-time flyers should arrive 1 hour before their scheduled flight time and return flyers must arrive 1/2 hour before their scheduled flight time in order to complete any paperwork and attend the training session as necessary. In order to fly, the customer is responsible for arriving in time to complete necessary paperwork and training and must be:
• In appropriate physical condition
• In appropriate clothing, including properly fitting lace-up athletic shoes and clothing that can fit below a jump suit
• With appropriate state identification or passport
• Must complete a Statement of Risk Our schedule rarely permits the rebooking of missed appointments.
Cancellations require 48 hours’ notice. Such reservations may only be rescheduled under the same terms as the original reservation’s pricing and applicable restrictions. As a courtesy, iFLY may elect to reschedule such cancellations, but shall do so at its sole discretion and may require the payment of an administrative fee.
Customers with repeated cancellations or no-shows may lose flight privileges.
iFLY cannot be held responsible for missed reservations as a result of extenuating circumstances such as transportation, weather, nor any other reason outside of the control of iFLY, nor for expenses related to scheduled reservations.
Who Can Fly?
• 3 years old and above
• Not Pregnant
• Not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
• Under 105kg if under 180cm, under 115kg if over 180cm*
• Not wearing a hard plaster cast
• Does not suffer from any neck, back or heart conditions
• Has not previously suffered from a dislocated a shoulder
• Has signed our Statement of Risk waiver form
• Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Please arrive 1 hour before your flight time
*Flyers over our standard weight limit but under 135kg may fly provided an experienced instructor is available to take the flight. The experienced instructor must be requested at least 7 days prior to the flight date and will incur a $30 ‘special request’ add-on. The iFLY High package or add-on is not available to those over our standard weight limit. All other terms and conditions continue to apply.
What to Bring
• Your booking confirmation reference number
• Your gift voucher, if booked through an external company
• Some money for the lockers and to purchase any merchandise or additional flights.
• Lace up, sports shoes. We also have shoes available to hire for a small fee.
• Comfortable clothing – we advise not to wear a shirt with a collar or a skirt or dress.
• Something to tie long hair back and a hair brush is advised. • Leave your jewellery at home as you will be asked to remove all of it.
• Your photograph and video may appear on our website. iFLY reserves the right to use your image in any promotional or advertising material.
• iFLY may send you offers, promotions and details of exciting new projects from time to time. If you do not wish to receive these please tick the relevant box when completing the waiver form.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
• You may reschedule your flight free of charge with a minimum of 48 hours notice by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 366 364.
• Rescheduling within 48 hours will incur a fee of $30 per person
• Bookings of 30 minutes tunnel time or more (per day) require a minimum of 7 days to reschedule free of charge.
• Bookings of 30 minutes tunnel time or more (per day) rescheduled within 7 days will incur a fee of $150 per 30 minutes rescheduled.
• There will be no refund for cancellations.
• There is no charge to transfer the flight to a friend and this can be done on arrival.
• If you fail to arrive for your flights, your booking will be void and no refunds will be issued.
• Flyers who arrive late and consequently miss the pre-flight briefing will be subject to the rescheduling fee. Please note the next available flight, may not be on the same date as your booking.
• iFLY does not offer refunds, wholly or partially. Please make sure you agree to the terms and conditions before purchasing your flight.
• If your video footage does not play, please contact us within 28 days so we can issue you with a replacement. After this time we will not guarantee the footage will be available and no refunds will be available.
• If due to a technical error we are unable to provide you with your pre-purchased video or photo, we reserve the right to substitute the item with a product of equal value.
• Gift vouchers must be booked and flown before the expiry date shown on the voucher
• A gift voucher can be redeemed at any iFLY.com.au sister tunnel (iFLY Downunder, iFLY Gold Coast and iFLY Perth). It is up to the Customer to ensure that their booking is at the tunnel which they wish to fly.
• Expired gift vouchers will not be accepted.
•At iFLY’s discretion, customers may book their voucher for a date up to 3 months after the expiry date for a cost of $30 per voucher. This only applies to vouchers issued by iFLY and not external gift experience companies.
• If your iFLY voucher expired 3 months ago or more the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
• The Fast Track X and Plus X gift vouchers must be redeemed within 3 months of the initial flight date and are non-transferable.
• iFLY gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be refunded. If you are unable to use your gift voucher you may transfer it to another flyer.
• Gift Vouchers are like cash – if you lose your voucher number there is no refund. Failure to show on your scheduled date and time will render your voucher invalid. Treat your voucher like cash and take care not to lose it. Lost or stolen gift vouchers are non-refundable and no replacements are available. If your voucher is lost or stolen you are unable to redeem your flight and will be required to purchase a new voucher.
• Customers are able to upgrade their package to a higher value package by paying the difference at the front desk. No change will be issued for flying a lower value package.
• iFLY does not offer refunds, wholly or partially. Please make sure you agree to the terms and conditions before purchasing your gift voucher.
• iFLY reserves the right to cancel flights at short notice due to mechanical failure, unscheduled repairs, maintenance or anything outside of our control.
• In the event that iFLY does cancel your booking, it will be rescheduled at the next available timeslot. No Refund will be available.
• Introductory packages for First-Time and Repeat Flyers are measured in Flight Time. The customer will have the opportunity to fly for the amount of time allocated for the particular activity purchased. Time consumed entering and exiting the Flight Chamber from the Staging Area counts as Flight Time.
• Advanced Flyer packages are measured in Tunnel Time. Tunnel time begins when the doors close and ends when the doors open. System start-up, shut-down, and flyer transition time will reduce the amount of useable flight time.
• Use and sharing of Tunnel Time is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or flyers. iFLY and its instructors and coaches will make every effort to maximise the useable Flight Time but is not responsible for any unusable time.
• Any disputes regarding the amount of Tunnel Time must be made to the manager on duty and iFLY will make every effort to review complaints using the video recording system. In the event that the complaint is determined to be valid, iFLY will compensate the purchasers/and or flyers by with additional Tunnel Time and/or a partial refund at its sole discretion. A complaint is considered valid if Tunnel Time delivered is more than five seconds less than the Tunnel Time purchased, according to the video recording.
• In order to qualify as a return flyer you must have flown with iFLY within the last 3 months. You must provide a booking reference number or your certificate to prove this. Return flyers are also eligible to purchase ‘Advanced Flyer’ packages.
• All flyers must complete an iFLY ‘first timer’ package before purchasing a ‘return flyer’ or ‘advanced flyer’ package or an iFLY junior package unless, you hold a current skydiving (sport) license or are registered as a ‘flyer’ on the IBA website. (www.tunnelflight.com)
• When advanced flyer block time is booked, the clock will be continuously rolling. Please be courteous to other flyers and exit when your flight time is finished.
• An instructor may stop the flight or remove a flyer from the wind if he deems the flyer to be dangerous. A refund will not be issued if this occurs.
• Flyers must declare their flight plan to the relevant instructor before the flight session.
• Flyers must request spotting or coaching at least 7 days in advance. iFLY will make every effort to accommodate requests and will inform guests at the earliest available opportunity if a spotter cannot be found.
• All iFLY coaching must be paid in advance to confirm the coach.
Frequent iFLYER Packages and Team Accounts
• Advanced Flyer packages can be booked by individuals or a team account can be established.
• Team accounts can have up to 5 account holders and at least one account holder must be flying at all times when the Team account is in use.
• Customers wanting to fly when the account holder is not flying will need to purchase a separate package under their own name.
• Advanced flyer packages can be split across multiple sessions.
• Account holders are responsible jointly and severally for the account, for any costs incurred against the account and able to book tunnel time against the account.
• Any value on an account will be valid for 12 months from the deposit date or 12 months from a specified date at the time of purchase. See Advanced Flyer Account Terms and Conditions for more information.
• A $5 booking fee applies to any block time bookings made over the phone. This must be paid at the time of booking and is non-refundable. This does not apply to coached bookings where iFLY coaches are requested or organised iFLY endorsed tunnels camps and events.
• Flyers may bring their own coaches. The coaches must take a hands off approach, unless they have the relevant and current IBA tunnel instructors rating.
• There will always be an IBA rated instructor present. Please request any spotting requirements at least 7 days in advance.
• A rescheduling or cancellation fee of $50 applies to all coached sessions cancelled within 48 hours of the flight time. This applies to coaches booked through iFLY only. This fee will be in addition to any tunnel time rescheduling fees.
• Coaching requests must be made through the following form, https://downunder.iflyworld.com/coaching
• From time to time iFLY runs special events, camps and competitions which require a certain level of skill. iFLY reserves the right to refuse to allow flyers to participate in such events if they do not have the appropriate level of skill. Flyers should discuss the necessary skill level before booking into such as event.
• All participants in the Junior iFLYER club must have flown with iFLY in the previous 3 months. Participants in the Junior iFLYER holiday camps do not have to comply with this requirement.
Founders Terms & Conditions (in addition to Founders Standard Terms and Conditions)
• Founders who purchase 'advanced flyer' packages, must fly in all flights to benefit from the Founders discount.
• Founders wishing to 'coach' students using their Founders Club discounted flight time, must be in the tunnel (in the wind) at all times.
• Founders may share an Advanced Flyer package with non-founders. The Founders discount will only apply to the portion purchased by the Founder, for use by the Founder.
• Founders are entitled to discounts on all standard flight packages, for use by the founder only or when the Founder is present and flying as part of a ‘First Timer’ package, for example the ‘iFLY Family and Friends’ package, when the Founder can be joined by up to 4 others.
• Founders club discounts do not apply to tunnel camps, skydiver events, special promotions, or in conjunction with any other offer.
|SILVER MEMBERSHIP||GOLD MEMBERSHIP||PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP|
Our best effort is made to ensure all reservations can be honoured. iFLY is a mechanical device which may occasionally require unexpected maintenance. Reservations cancelled by iFLY may be rescheduled based on availability and customer preference. Rescheduling of Tunnel Time cancelled by iFLY may or may not be available at the rates and/or schedules which are compatible with the customer’s schedule. iFLY will make every effort to reschedule under the same terms wherever possible.
Personal Items and Use of Lockers
Safety of customers, instructors, and the equipment will require all personal items be removed prior to your flights, including all jewellery, bags, wallets, coins, papers, tissues; nothing can remain on the flyer’s person except shoes, clothing, and the supplied flight gear.
For the convenience of our customers, iFLY provides lockers in which personal items can be stored. iFLY will not be responsible for the loss or theft of any items on the premises, including from the lockers. We encourage our customers to leave all items of value at home or with a trusted spectator during flight sessions.
Accuracy of Pricing and Online Bookings
We do our best to provide accurate pricing information in our advertisements, web site, quotes, and online booking system. All sales are subject to current pricing and review by management. Sales made at incorrect prices, whether fault of the customer, representative of iFLY, or computer system error, will not be honoured.
It is the customer’s responsibility to retain all information related to Credit on Account (including Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards, Flight Passes, Flight Cards) and/or the associated serial numbers as applicable. Please treat these items as if they were cash. Lost items and/or serial numbers cannot be replaced or redeemed.
Customers are responsible for the use of their personal information with regards to setting, changing, or cancelling reservations. Customers are advised to safeguard any computer login information, passwords, gift certificates, gift certificate codes, or any other identifier that is linked to their customer account and/or reservations. Use of any of the information to book, change, or cancel any reservations by the customer or any other person, is the responsibility of the customer.
Voided credits, due to loss in the mail, cancelled sale, or incomplete payment have no value and will not be honoured under any circumstances. Charge-backs, stopped cheques, or any other invalid or incomplete payment will result in the voiding of the corresponding purchase(s).
iFLY is not be responsible for undelivered or delayed mail.
Photo and Video
Video & Photo Terms and Conditions: Video’s and photographs purchased from or supplied by iFLY remain copyright to iFLY and its related bodies corporate who own and retain the right to the footage and photographs. These may be used for company marketing purposes, and may only be used or reproduced by the purchaser or recipient for private or domestic purposes and must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any supplier’s products or services without iFLY prior permission. Please be advised that, should there be any technical issues relating to camera/ dubbing equipment, no warranties can be made against the individual indoor skydive as the filming and indoor skydive are two separate products. All Videos recorded by iFLY will be tested on the day of your flight. Videos are made available to all purchasers for viewing on that same day, should you wish to view it. Your acceptance on the day of the Video will be deemed as your approval of the Video being in full working order. No refunds will be made available after your departure from our offices.
Gold Coast Earlybird First Time Flyer Ts and Cs
• Purchaser (you) must be an individual. Early Bird is not available to corporations, associations, non-incorporated associations or groups
• A maximum of 5 Earlybird vouchers can be purchased by one purchaser.
• The Early Bird promotion is based on the purchase of tunnel time for use at iFLY Gold Coast
• Early bird is an online purchase only and cannot be purchased via any other means unless notified by ISA Group.
• The number of earlybird first timer vouchers are limited. Earlybird vouchers are available for online purchase from 23rd November until sold out.
• Your voucher will not be valid until full cleared funds have been received (particularly when paying by Cheque or Direct Bank Transfer).
• Earlybird voucher must be used within 18 months from purchase date.
• Earlybird vouchers are not for resale or refund.
• Founder discounts do not apply to this promotion.
Buy 1, Get 1 Free Sale
1. Buy 1, Get 1 Free sale is valid for iFLY Intro Gift Voucher only.
2. Gift vouchers can be purchased for iFLY Downunder, iFLY Gold Coast or iFLY Perth.
3. Unlimited vouchers can be purchased per person.
4. Promotional period opens at 5:00pm AEST on Tuesday, 12th June 2018 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on Thursday, 28th June 2018.
5. Gift vouchers must be booked and flown before the expiry date shown on the voucher.
6. A gift voucher can be redeemed at any iFLY.com.au sister tunnel (iFLY Downunder, iFLY Gold Coast and iFLY Perth). It is up to the Customer to ensure that their booking is at the tunnel which they wish to fly.
7. Expired gift vouchers will not be accepted.
8. At iFLY’s discretion, customers may book their voucher for a date up to 3 months after the expiry date for a cost of $30 per voucher. This only applies to vouchers issued by iFLY and not external gift experience companies.
9. If your iFLY voucher expired 3 months ago or more the voucher cannot be extended under any circumstances.
10. Gift Vouchers are like cash – if you lose your voucher number there is no refund. Failure to show on your scheduled date and time will render your voucher invalid. Treat your voucher like cash and take care not to lose it. Lost or stolen gift vouchers are non-refundable and no replacements are available. If your voucher is lost or stolen you are unable to redeem your flight and will be required to purchase a new voucher.
11. Customers are able to upgrade their package to a higher value package by paying the difference at the front desk. No change will be issued for flying a lower value package.
12. iFLY does not offer refunds, wholly or partially. Please make sure you agree to the terms and conditions before purchasing your gift voucher.
13. Purchaser and flyer must abide by iFLY general flight terms and conditions.
14. Buy 1 Get 1 Free gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions: Be advised that once you tick to accept the Terms and Conditions on the online booking form, it is received by iFLY and serves as authorisation of your payment and acceptance of the terms and conditions stated. You also agree to further indemnify iFLY, it’s associate companies, directors and associates against any risk or action related to your participation in indoor skydiving.
Other Terms and Conditions